COM 3120 Organizational Communication Paper Guidelines
Purpose: The goal of this assignment is for you to analyze an organization of your choosing by examining its history and applying course concepts and theories.
Task: Write a 5-7 page APA-style paper that analyzes an organization of your choosing. This paper is broken into 3 parts. Address the following information in each part:
· Part 1: Select an organization to research and analyze. Consider using an organization you are/have been a part of or are very familiar with. Describe the organization by providing relevant background information. Part 1 should be no more than 20% of your paper.
· Part 2: Select between 4 and 6 of the following organizational communication concepts from the textbook and discuss them as they relate to the organization you chose. You should identify each concept in a different paragraph/s, explain it briefly, and describe how your chosen organization exemplifies (or fails to exemplify) the concept. Bring in specific material from the text and your own experience and research for your analysis.
o Organizational culture
o Human relations
o Human resources
o Constitutive approaches
o Critical and feminist approaches
o Technology in the workplace
o Decision making
o Conflict management
o Organizational change
o Emotion in the workplace
· Part 3: Evaluate how your chosen organization uses these aspects of communication. Does the organization use them well? Could it make improvements? Support your answers with specific material from the text and your research. Parts 2 and 3 should constitute at least 80% of your paper.
A successful student will:
· Submit a paper that is 5-7 pages long (double spaced, not counting any headers/footers/extraneous material) and is free from any grammatical or syntactical errors. This paper does not require a cover page or abstract.
· Break the analysis into 3 parts.
· Address all parts of the assignment guidelines in the paper.
· Support all writing with concepts and theories from the text. Bring in specific ideas from the text to support your analysis.
· Include formal introductory and concluding paragraphs that have a thesis statement that highlights the main points of the paper.
· Use APA style appropriately (i.e. cite sources in text and in a reference list).
· Submit the essay to the appropriate dropbox by the deadline.
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.