This is a much-expanded version of the weekly writing assignments such that they would have had practice of the course of the semester. You will write a minimum 4 page (Times New Roman 12pt Font) long paper that is either a deep analysis of one of the arguments considered in the course or construct an argument for ethical issue that was not considered in class while providing and defending an argument for a conclusion on the issue.
In your essay you will:
1) Introduce the Topic: “The argument is meant to argue for cultural relativism.” The introduction should reflect that fact and introduce the reader to what is at stake whether you do or do not accept cultural relativism. This is not the same as a summary, there should be NO summary in this paper. [Cultural Relativism is used here just as an example, the actual topic is your choice]
2) State your thesis: “The argument from cultural disagreement is valid but it has a false premise so fails to be sound.” Explicitly make clear what position you are arguing for or against. [Cultural Relativism is used here just as an example, the actual topic is your choice]
3) Reconstruct the Argument: Put the argument in proper premise and conclusion form. Make sure it accurately captures how the argument works. If you fail here it will be hard to do well on the remaining assessments.
4) Assess the Validity: Do not just say the premises lead to the conclusion. Explicitly say what about the premises make it such that if they are true then the conclusion must follow.
5) Assess the Soundness: Explicitly say why it is the premises are true or false. This is the bulk of the assignment. Give reasons as to why someone should also be convinced that these premises are true or false. It is not enough to say they are true. Imagine you are explaining it to someone who has no idea about the relevant discussion and you are introducing a new concept to them. Take nothing for granted and make no assumptions. Everything that is said must be defended with reason.
6) Consider an Objection: Imagine what someone who disagrees with you will say. Give this objection and respond to it. Do not give an objection that is easily refuted.
7) Conclusion: Here you will sum up your work. Remind the reader of the conclusions you have drawn and the reasoning you used to get there.
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.