Types of Questions: 5 short answer questions. Answers should be half a page to a full page long. No longer than a full page. One of the questions requires you to rewatch one of the videotaped lecture presentations. One of the questions requires you to examine one of the supplemental readings that occasionally were required.
1. This item requires you to watch the presentation I gave in Module 8 focusing on “stressors on the family”. It is about 12 minutes long and I want you to pay close attention to my dinosaur tie (LOL). Just kidding about the tie. Making specific references to the videotaped lecture, briefly list 3 ideas or concepts or tidbits of information that you were exposed to in the lecture that you believe increased your level of understanding of the stress associated with the pandemic. In case you have forgotten how to locate the video, you need to go to the menu and click “modules” and then scroll down to Module 8 and open the videotaped lecture on stressors on the family. The answer to this question might take the full page.
2. This item requires you to read one of the supplemental readings. You will need to go to Module 10 “The Self and Family Communication”. The PDF is just a few pages long from the interpersonal communication textbook “Reflect and Relate”. Pages 40-43. It is clearly labeled “Reflect and Relate Reading (PDF)”. The reading is on the three components of self: Self-awareness; Self-Concept; Self-Esteem. In addition to providing information on the three components of self , the reading also uses the concepts of “social comparison” and “self-fulfilling prophecies”. Here is the question, which might take most of a page to answer. What is “social comparison” and what does it have to do with a person’s self-esteem in a family? Here is a simple hypothetical example. A 20 year old young lady might always be comparing herself to her 24 year old sister.
3. Write a good short answer question having to do with the content of this class and provide an answer. The short answer question should focus on one of the following concepts: roles and rules in families; conflict management in families; challenging dialogues in families; and communicating intimacy in families.
4. According to your textbook (see Table 7-1 on page 254) what are the three basic approaches to conflict? List each approach and provide a one sentence definition of what it means. Of these three approaches, which one does your family tend to employ?
5. Briefly explain Hill’s ABC-X Model of family stress. (see pages 283 to 285).
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.