After studying Module 7: Lecture Materials & Resources, discuss the following:
· Grief: define and describe the physical symptoms, psychological and social responses and its spiritual aspects.
· Summarize the types of grief.
· Although death is a universal human experience, please specify culture-specific considerations that exist regarding attitudes toward the loss of a loved one, including age (child or older adult) and cause of death.
· Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
Module 7: Lecture Materials & Resources
Gerontological Transitions & End of Life Matters
Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
· Meiner, S. E., & Yeager, J. J. (2019).
o Chapter 26
o Chapter 27
o Chapter 28
o Chapter 29
Supplemental Materials & Resources
Visit the CINAHL Complete under the A-to-Z Databases on the University Library’s website and locate the articles below:
1. Ellington, L., Reblin, M., Clayton, M. F., Berry, P., & Mooney, K. (2012). Hospice Nurse Communication with Patients with Cancer and their Family Caregivers.Journal of Palliative Medicine,15(3), 262–268.
2. Duke, G., Thompson, S. & Hastie, M. (2007). Factors influencing completion of advanced directives in hospitalized patients. Journal of Palliative Nursing, 13(1), 39-43.
3. Bockhold, C., Hughes, R., & Ashley, K. (2016). The ethics of opioids for chronic noncancer pain. Nursing 2016, 46(10), 63-67.
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.