Research question- What are the risks and benefits of continuously using hormonal contraceptives?
Criteria for the Field Experience Report are:
1. A minimum of 8 pages (excluding tables, figures, and references, etc.). The text component of the paper should not exceed 12 pages. Do not select a topic that is too broad to cover in 8 to 12 pages.
2. Line spacing must be double and margins must be one (1) inch (left, right, top, and bottom). Page numbers must appear on all but the title page. The title page does not count as part of the 8+ pages. Your first page of text is page 1.
3. Font size must not exceed 12 pt. Courier or Times Roman, or 10 pt. Arial (or equivalent) or Verdana.
4. A separate title page is required. You must provide your name, course name [SCI202: Interdisciplinary Science Lab], year/session you finished the project [i.e., Fall 2019 Term 2], instructor’s name, and submittal date.
5. The document must be in proper format, have proper punctuation, good grammar, and be error- free (Standard American English rules). The document must be prepared in accordance with APA rules. You may be able to locate an APA Word template to assist you in producing an APA- formatted paper.
6. Your Reference page must be properly formatted and in accordance with APA rules. Failure to properly cite a source is considered plagiarism*; such a report will receive a score of “0.” APA resources are provided in the Course Materials.
7. You must have a minimum of 5 sources of information. All information derived from sources, other than you own words (i.e., facts, statistics, quotes, interviews, etc.), must be properly referenced/documented within the body (parenthetical or in-text citations) of the document in accordance with APA rules. It is strongly suggested that you do not use Wikipedia.com as a primary source of information.
8. The document must include a separate Reference page, inclusive of all references/sources utilized within the document and they must be properly cited in accordance with APA rules. All references/sources must exist as parenthetical or in-text citations at least once in the document.
9. Tables, figures, or photos are not required but may be viewed positively. Any tables, figures or photos must be properly formatted and embedded within the document, with source citations provided in the text. Table, figures, photos, etc. may be included as appendices.
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.