– What is relational database model?
– Think about two tables (aka files) in your field that have a one-to-many relationship with each other similar to student and advisor or doctor and patient do.
– How many fields and how many records are there in the client file in step 2 of the relational database model exercise reading.
– Draw an Entity Relationship Diagram similar to the one in figure 1, using the two entities that you propose above. Make up the list of field in each entity box according to your database scenario. Pay attention to the primary key and foreign key and the link between them. Use Insert tab à Shape in word to draw this. Here is an example for doctor and patient entity relationship diagram.
***I HAVE CLASSMATE EXAMPLES****
2. Read the part in the chapter about information systems pay attention to the definition of information system and different types of information systems, then read the two extra readings in the folder; Components of Information Systems and the Information System Exercise File (only read the first case about NEWGIN in this file). Use your understanding of the facts from the NEWGIN case along with your knowledge from previous chapters to write on the following:
o Briefly introduce the system, the name, the type of system, the purposes of the systems, and its evolution.
o The relationship between the system with other systems that the organization uses.
Detail description of each component of Information System.
o Different people and groups that use the system
o Software (name, versions, types of software).
o Hardware (5 components of hardware: input, processing, output, storage, communication devices).
o Data and Database ( type of data processed by the system, DBMS used to store data, internal and external data).
o Communication networks – type of networks LAN, WAN, Intranet, Extranet, VPN, communication devices and other components of networks that you learned previously and that might be applicable to this system.
o Procedures to control and maintain the systems (security, legal, data integrity, training and standard operating procedures, standard reports) if there is any or something you can imagine. Think about security and system safeguard procedures/methods that we learned in chapter 5.
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.