Your Week 3 Paper Prep Assignment should be a minimum of three pages and no more than five pages in length not counting the title page. It must include the following sections:
Title page in APA format (Times New Roman, 12 font only)
The below areas are required subheadings that must be included within your Week 3 Assignment.
– Topic: Select a topic of interest to you from the list above. This will contain the description of an area of interest from the course that you have not already discussed on the discussion boards (although you can pick a topic that another student has discussed). This description will contain 3 or 4 substantial and thorough paragraphs explaining key concepts of the topic area. This portion of your paper must be written in third person, Times New Roman, 12 font only.
– Thesis: Develop your thesis statement. This will become the point or perspective that will drive your paper. Please see the writing tutorials in the library for information on how to develop a solid thesis. This portion of your paper must be written in third person, Times New Roman, 12 font only.
– Annotated Bibliography: For this paper you need to do research in peer-reviewed journals or other journals that are considered to have reliable information (do not use sources from the secular press, i.e. Time, Newsweek, Parent’s Today). In addition to the textbook, you need at least five articles from professional scholarly journals and not popular Internet sites (if you do find something on the World Wide Web, it must be authored and be a reliable source – when in doubt, ask your instructor if it is an acceptable source). In these journals, the research and information is either reviewed by an editorial team (such as for the Harvard Business Review) or a group of peers (such as in many journals you find through the APU online library). This portion of your paper can be written in first person, Times New Roman, 12 font only and research cannot be older than 5 years.
The purpose of the Annotated Bibliography is to assist you in developing research analysis skills including: critical thinking, writing, and literature research skills. The Annotated Bibliography should include the following information for each source:
Name of the article, including the complete bibliographic citation, using APA format.
– Who? (author)
– What was done? (for example, an experimental study investigating the interaction of short term memory and attention)
– How? (was it done)
– What were the findings? (identify the major ones)
– Contributions? (new findings, applications, etc.)
Each annotated bibliography should contain a minimum of 5-7 sentences per reference.
This paper must be written through a biological lens. Meaning a discussion of the genetic/biological origin and treatments is required. Do not include non-biologically-based treatment methods such as counseling, therapy, support groups etc.
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.