Leadership Philosophy Paper
How will I lead?
If you search Amazon.com or you Google for “leadership books” you will find hundreds of examples of personal leadership philosophies. This paper is a condensed version of your book: “(Your name) on Leadership”. It is to serve both as a testament to others of your personal leadership philosophy and as a future reference for your own use.
ASSIGNMENT: Take approximately eight to ten pages to discuss your own leadership philosophy.
Provide a clear introduction that captures the reader’s interest. This section of the paper should provide a clear thesis that identifies the purpose of the paper and exactly what will be discussed in the paper.
Your Leadership Principles:
Organize these pages into three to five key principles or tenets. Your discussion on each of these principles or tenets will include the following:
• Clearly identify what you believe about leadership in the form of a principle or tenet (your principle should not be simply a concept from the course such as “my principle is to be emotionally intelligent”).
• Summarize why you believe your principle / tenet is essential to leading others with personal stories, examples or experiences.
• Illustrate how a concept we covered in this course supports the effectiveness of your principle in the context of leading others.
• Explain how you intend to apply your principle/tenet to your leadership approach now and in the future. Be specific and support with examples to help illustrate your point. Discuss how you will evaluate your successful implementation of your principle/tenet.
• Each leadership principle should answer these questions: What do you believe? Why do you believe it? (Illustrate with stories, examples, experiences, etc.) How will what you believe help you lead yourself, others, teams, and organizations? How does the course material support the importance of the tenet? How will you put your principle/tenet into practice?
Provide a brief summary of what was discussed in the paper. Clearly identify why your philosophy is so important to your approach to leadership. This is your opportunity to reiterate the “so what” of your key leadership principles. Indicate the results and/or the implications of your leadership philosophy.
Your Leadership Philosophy Paper will be assessed by the following: 1. Does the reader know who you are after reading this paper? 2. Will the reader understand your leadership principles? 3. Will the reader have a feel for what you believe about human nature, motivation, and leading others and why you believe it? 4. Will the reader have a feel for what you believe about successfully leading teams and organizations and why you believe it? 5. Do you use vivid and compelling stories and examples (i.e. could you deliver this as a speech at a leadership conference without putting people to sleep?) 6. Did you demonstrate proper use of course theories and concepts? 7. Does the reader understand how you intend to apply your leadership principles?
Successful papers will:
• Use multiple stories and examples to effectively illustrate your principles.
• Be specific and in-depth in the application of concepts and theories and will demonstrate a solid understanding of concepts and theories applied. Be concise in your writing .
About myself: started a lash business (Lash out) currently working from home, I plan on opening a salon within the next 2 years
worked as a server/expo/hostess at River and Rail Cantina
part of several clubs, (senior class president, destination imagination captain, cheer leading captain)
please use document under “reflection paper” to get information on me.
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.