****On template, there will be active links to help complete assignment.****
In this activity, you will analyze and study the subject presented and compose a written response addressing the questions posed. The response should involve research of the subject identified below. You will use a Word template to replace the content with your responses while preserving the outline format. You will also practice the first few stages of essay writing which includes organizing ideas into main topics and subtopics in outline format. The final deliverable for this assignment is an outline of an essay in development. You will not turn in a completed essay, just the outline. Prior to starting, read the entire assignment below.
Save this Essay Example Template (.DOCX) to your computer. Open the file and read the document. You will use this document for this activity.
Next, review the materials and content below. As you do, take notes of main ideas and supporting points on a piece of paper.
When ready to begin the outline in Word, enter information such as the title, your name, etc. onto the cover page.
Write the Outline
1. For the remainder of the outline, the content must contain only your words. Do not quote, paraphrase or borrow content from resources. Close all source materials before starting. Again, use only your words here. This is not about trying to sound like an expert. Just organize your thoughts and represent them on the outline.
2. Enter your thesis statement at the top of the first page in sentence format.
3. As noted in this helpful video, think of a thesis statement as a one-sentence summary of the essay. Watch the video Writing an Effective Thesis Statement (YouTube – 1:45)
4. Enter a blank space for the introduction. It is suggested to write the introduction after the body and conclusion sections are complete. Many authors prefer this method so you are asked to give it a try here.
5. Using the outline format, enter the main ideas. Then under each, enter your subtopics. Be sure to use sentence formatting as shown in the example (this should not be paragraphs). Feel free to delete the existing outline prior to starting. In case you need a reminder, view how to create an outline (Links to an external site.) in Word.
6. Add a conclusion section – this should also be in outline format.
7. The final outline must be no less than 1.5 pages long. A little longer than that (i.e. 2 pages) is fine, but the response should not be less than 1.5 pages.
Computer Input-Output Technologies that Link Pilots and Air Traffic Controllers
Both the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Eurocontrol (Europe’s FAA) actively research, experiment with and deploy technologies in order to create a safer and more efficient airspace system.
An example is Controller-Pilot Data Link Communications (CPDLC), which in addition to the existing radio, creates a second channel for communication between pilots and air traffic controllers (ATC). Instead of keying the radio, ATC and pilots type instructions and requests and send via text messaging. This reduces ATC workload and frees up the radio channels for important communications.
Figure 1 illustrates The Datalink Control and Display Unit (DCDU) on an Airbus A330, the pilot interface for CPDLC messages. Source Wikimedia (Links to an external site.)
Case Study Resources
The following are resources to help you with your Case Study paper.
· How NextGen Works (FAA.gov)
· Crew caution advised over latent CPDLC message risk (Flight Global)
· Pilot text messages are saving you from flight delays (CNET)
· CPDLC General Safety Considerations (SKYbrary)
· What is CPDLC? (YouTube – 2:08)
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.